Sunday, November 07, 2010

Double Zero is the Super Hero

Today at the mall. I hate feeling so fat!
Today was a shopping day! I was very aware of the people surrounding me and their physical appearance (not harshly, just to see all the different shapes are out there). Then something possessed me that every clothing store I would go in I would try a size down. You see, I have all the same jeans of before Ana and I met. I was a size three, barely. I was squeezing myself in them. Now, they're baggy and I have to keep pulling them up. I unsuccessfully tried to find a belt to fit me, but no luck. So, the first store I decided to try the size down (size one) was Hollister, Co. and when I went into the dressing room, I looked into the mirror and saw how rediculous my old jeans looked on me. Especially the backside of me; it looked like I had no butt! I had to laugh at myself. So I change into the size one jeans and I was surprised that they were pretty big on me. So I went to a store that was known for tighter jeans and tried on their "super skinnies" in size zero and they fit great! Then I came back and chose another pair, but in size double zero and normal. They fit! Seriously, just last year I would've laughed if you said I was gonna fit in a size double zero. I wonder what size I was a couple weeks ago when I was even skinnier. Oh well... it doesn't matter.
EDIT: The reason why I wrote this is because even though I feel like I gained all my weight back, it's obviously not true because of what I am able to wear. I am nervous that I will gain all the weight back though, and it terrifies me beyond belief.

Guess what? We have a new page and a new song on the playlist (though it isn't working, erg!)

No comments:

Post a Comment